15 Minute Applesauce Puffs
Quick, delicious, and filled with apple flavor. Your whole family will love these apple puffs.
Think half doughnut and half healthier muffin combined to create this melt in your mouth treat. We partnered with one of our favorite organic food companies, Birch Benders, to come up with this treat. Even the busiest parents have time to whip these up.
15 Minute Applesauce Puffs:
- 2 cups Birch Benders Classic Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar (divided)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 1/2 cup Wacky Apple Golden or Cinnamon flavored applesauce
- 1/4 cup cows milk, coconut milk, or almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flax seed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Combine pancake mix, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in applesauce, milk, egg and coconut oil until mixed well.
- Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Dip hot puffs in a bowl of melted butter and then in bowl of cinnamon sugar.
- Eat warm or freeze for up to 1 month for a quick breakfast or snack.