Apple Chai Pancakes
We partnered up with a few of our favorite Colorado companies to create these delicious pancakes. We love to serve them for a special Valentine’s Day breakfast but they are wonderful anytime.
Apple Chai Pancakes:
- 1 heaping cup of Birch Benders Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup of Iced Bhakti Chai, any flavor
- 1/3 cup Wacky Apple golden applesauce
- 1 egg
- butter or coconut oil for the pan or griddle
- Love Grown Granola, fresh or frozen fruit, maple syrup and/or your other favorite pancake toppings
Heat a medium sized skillet or griddle over medium to low heat. Melt butter or coconut oil in the pan to keep the pancakes from sticking. In a medium bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients. Drop batter by the spoonful into the skillet or griddle. Heat until bubbles form and flip until each side is golden brown.
Top with Love Grown granola, fresh fruit and maple syrup. Enjoy!