Wacky Wonderful Recipes
Quick, delicious, and filled with apple flavor. Your whole family will love these apple puffs.
Think half doughnut and half healthier muffin combined to create this melt in your mouth treat. We partnered with one of our favorite organic food companies, Birch Benders, to come up with this treat. Even the busiest parents have time to whip these ... View Recipe
Fight the winter sickies with immune boosting foods:
- Ginger: an anti-inflammatory food proven to fight colds and flu and ease nausea
- Fresh Greens like organic Kale and Spinach: rich in important nutrients such as calcium and folate and a great source of fiber
- Apples: phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples help fight disease and inflammation. Also a great source ... View Recipe
We partnered up with a few of our favorite Colorado companies to create these delicious pancakes. We love to serve them for a special Valentine’s Day breakfast but they are wonderful anytime.
Apple Chai Pancakes:
- 1 heaping cup of Birch Benders Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup of Iced Bhakti Chai, any ... View Recipe
Do you have a sweet tooth or craving for homemade chocolate cake but don’t need all of the sugar and calories that go with it?
Try this healthier (but still sweet, moist and melt in your mouth delicious) chocolate cake. We swapped out the oil and butter and subbed in our Golden Applesauce and also added ... View Recipe
Celebrate the New Year or a special occasion by toasting one another and spreading good cheer with this family friendly beverage.
Wacky Apple Wild Berry juice is paired with ginger ale and sparkling water to create a bubbly, sweet and delicious refreshment that the kids (and adults) will get excited about. Bring out the special glasses, ... View Recipe
Celebrate Hanukkah with these delicious and festive Latkes. Made with sweet potatoes and served with our golden or cinnamon apple sauce.
Sweet Potato Latkes:
Makes 1 dozen
- 1 large sweet potato (Orange), grated
- 1 medium sweet potato (white), grated
- 1 medium russet potato, grated
- 1 ... View Recipe
We took our original overnight oatmeal recipe and added in fresh, sweet apples and rich pumpkin for a nutrient rich breakfast that tastes a lot like our favorite Apple or Pumpkin Pie.
Apple Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal:
-Mason Jar or cup with a lid
-1/2 cup organic, old fashioned ... View Recipe
Making your own homemade Cranberry Sauce for your Thanksgiving feast is so much easier than you think…and can even be quite healthy for you.
Cranberries are in season between October and December and are high in antioxidants, vitamin C and are a heart healthy food. Enjoy their bounty during the Thanksgiving and Holiday season.
Swapping out the ... View Recipe
Our Halloween Healthified Mummy Cupcakes are bursting with chocolate flavor, covered with a sweet and rich cream cheese frostingand decorated as a mummy face.View Recipe
- We love this lighter version of our traditional Apple Pie. Loaded with apples, sweetened with honey and lots of fall flavor. You will have trouble not eating the whole thing!A Heavenly Healthy Apple Pie