Apple, Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie
This smoothie combines the delicious fall flavors of apple, pumpkin and cinnamon and combines it with old fashioned oats for a filling and fiber packed breakfast. Perfect for a quick kids or adult breakfast on the go.
- 1/3 cup of organic, old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of vanilla greek or whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 of a banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1/2 cup of Wacky Apple cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 of a medium sized apple, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of liquid of choice (unsweetened almond, coconut, cashew, rice milk, cows milk, etc)
- Optional; 1 tablespoon of chia, flax or hemp seeds, 1/2 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until combined. Serves 1 big 10 oz glass or two small 5oz glasses.