Wacky April Fool’s Pranks for Kids
We love getting WACKY here at Wacky Apple so April Fool’s Day is especially fun for us!
As a parent I love doing crazy, silly things for my kids. More often than not, I am the one getting pranked and fooled by my creative little munchkins!
Here are a few fun pranks that you could pull on your kids tomorrow. Look out, though because they may be out to FOOL you too!
- Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator
- Make up a batch of brown E’s (sprinkles optional ;))
- Turn all of the picture frames and artwork in your house upside down
- Replace your Wacky Apple juice with Jello
- Stuff toilet paper in your kid’s shoes
- Put fake spiders, snakes or insects in your kids bed or in there lunchbox
Honorable Mention Pranks:
- Super glue a few coins on the ground or sidewalk outside
- Wake your child up with loud music, an air horn or in another silly way
- Tell your child they are getting an IPad and get an eye pad bandage out of your first aid kit to give to them