Apple and Goat Cheese Crostini’s
Need a quick appetizer that tastes awesome?! Try these Apple and Goat Cheese crostini’s at your next gathering or Bronco’s football tailgate!
- 1 package of crostini’s or make your own (we used Whole Foods, everything flavored crostini’s)
- 1 4 oz container or log of goat cheese
- 1 Honeycrisp or Fuji apple, sliced
- raw, local honey, for drizzling
- pomegranate arils, for decoration and they taste great too
- salt and pepper, to taste
Spread a thick layer of goat cheese on your crostini. Sprinkle with a touch of sea salt and pepper. Top with an apple slice, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pomegranate arils. Enjoy!