Gluten Free Cranberry Apple Scones with Namaste Foods
- 1 Box of Namaste Foods Scone/Muffin Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Wacky Apple apple juice
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup diced fresh apple
- 1/2 cup fresh or dried cranberries
- Cinnamon and sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Mix the scone mix with cinnamon. Cut in the butter into the dry mix using pastry blender or forks until somewhat crumbly. Add in eggs, milk and apple juice and stir until just combined. Shape into 8 disks, wetting fingers if needed. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar if desired.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for at least 10 minutes. ENJOY!
Visit Namaste Foods to purchase the muffin/scone mix or to learn more about their gluten free baking mixes.
We love to hear if you tried this recipe! Tag us on our Facebook or Instagram feed and tell us how it turned out.