Roasted Harvest Medley
Combine fall fruits and vegetables for a delicious and flavorful medley. This Harvest Medley is great for a side dish alongside your favorite meat or would also be wonderful for a Thanksgiving side dish.
- 1 medium butternut squash, cut into 1/2-1 inch cubes
- 3 cups or about a pound of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 apple, cut into 1 inch pieces or large slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Wacky Apple apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread Brussels sprouts, apples, onions, squash and cranberries on a large non-stick baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. In a mason jar, combine the oil, vinegar, apple juice and curry and shake to combine. Drizzle over the medley and toss to evenly coat. Bake for 30-40 minutes, checking and tossing half way ensuring that all vegetables are nicely browned and cooked through.